CONCIERGE HOME HEALTH CARE
Youthful Aging Home Health has built a solid reputation for consistently providing quality home care for over 20 years. Sarasota’s only concierge practice was founded by Nicci Kobritz, a nurse practitioner who saw the need for a new approach to home care. Individuals are seeking services that truly support their ability to remain as independent as possible for as long as possible with the least amount of help. We continually research and proactively integrate the latest nursing, care management and caregiver skills to support this request.
We also understand the challenges that memory impairment brings to daily life. Our emphasis is on gently guiding and supporting personal care and activities of daily living enabling our clients to continue doing as much as they can for themselves in support of greater independence.
Clients choose to participate in an exercise program set up by our personal trainer to increase mobility and circulation; consult with our nutritionist to support dietary needs; participate in our brain training exercises to challenge memory activity; enjoy time with our art therapist and music therapist.
“Having issues with memory is not the beginning of the end, but the beginning of a journey to be the very best you can be for as long as possible.”
Nicci Kobritz, President, Youthful Aging Home Health Care
What Sets Us Apart: Concierge vs Traditional Care
Because we are different, we focus entirely on preserving health and independence with just the right amount of caregiver support.
- Limit the number of clients served so there is always more individualized attention to every request
- Clients interview and choose their caregivers who then provide continuity
- Nursing Instructor maintains caregiver skills and accountability
- Personal Trainer helps maintain client mobility
- Nutritionist, Art Therapist, Occupational Therapist
- Brain Fitness Programs support memory.
- We address social isolation
- Telephone Conferencing Center for families around the country
- Expansive and unprecedented background investigations