Total Home Safety Assessment
Youthful Aging Home Health is now offering the “Total Home Safety Assessment.”
Our concern is for the ongoing health and safety needs of our clients.
The assessment will include reviews of both the interior and exterior of your home. At the completion of the “Total Home Safety Assessment” a full report will be provided and will include:
• Interior/exterior home safety concerns
• Identify issues that may contribute to health concerns
• Short term home issues that will make the home safer
• Long term home issues that may lead to larger expenses
• Ongoing maintenance issues that need to be addressed for a healthy home
The following areas will be examined:
Pat Evans began his career as department manager responsible for a team of 15 design engineers.
He went on to build a successful home improvement contracting business and leading a team of sub-contractors in generating over a million dollars a year in sales.
We are delighted to have Pat join our team.
Please contact Youthful Aging Home Health to request information about Total Home Safety Assessment.
BSEE, University of Connecticut, 1983
MSEE, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, 1987
U.S. Patent # 5,157,651 – Apparatus and Method for Determining Line Rates
U.S. Patent # 5,331,672 – Automatic Detector/Selector of RS232 or V.35 Interfaces
References available upon request